Mulesoft (8 Yrs)
- Agile Methodology
- Any Point MQ
- Over 8+ years of professional IT experience and 3+ years of experience in Analyzing, Developing, and Testing various interfaces in MuleSoft.
- AGILE methodology with sprint duration of 2 Weeks.
- Integration with Salesforce, Database, Azure and SAP systems.
- Developing Mule ESB interfaces interacting with different centers of Guidewire.
- Expertise in designing and developing APIs using RAML.
- Applications envelopment in Anypoint Studio, deployment and undeployment of those applications on Cloud-hub as well as On-prem and RTF
- Hands-on experience integrating multiple applications using Mule ESB. Extensive utilization of different connectors, transformations, Routing, Messaging, and Exception handling using Mule ESB to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layers every time.
- Good knowledge of using the Mule Connectors like HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, File, Salesforce, SAP and Anypoint MQ, etc…, As a part of developing integration.
- Involved in Unit Testing and writing M-unit test cases for the integration flows.
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Used both SOAP UI and POSTMAN testing tools to send the request to APIs and tested it manually.
- Working knowledge of Maven for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for error logging and debugging, MUnit for unit and integration testing.
- Developed Caching mechanism using Object Store to avoid extra hits to paid external services.
- Developed Common exception handling JAR to have uniform exception handling across all APIs.
- Developed a Common logging framework to have uniform logging.