SAP ABAP Developer (5 Yrs)
- SAP ABAP
- Total SAP experience 8 years SAP experience with relevant 5.5 Years of extensive ABAP/4 programming experience in Development,Testing of ERP-SAP R/3 and SAP R/3 Development of MM, SD, FICO modules in each of the areas of my expertise.
SharePoint (5 Yrs)
- Share Point Framework
- Share Point Online
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Share Point Migration
- 5+ years of extensive experience with Microsoft Technologies in IT industry
- Working experience in design and develop application in both SharePoint On Premise and in SharePoint Online and hand on experience in Power Platform as well..
- Extensive Hands on Experience in Power Apps (Canvas App, Modal Driven App) and Power Automate.
- Hands on Experience in SharePoint Framework (SPFX).
- Hands on experience in SharePoint Development, SharePoint 2016, 2019& SharePoint Online.
- Hands-on Experience on provisioning Site Column, Content Types and Content Type Hub.
- Hands on Experience in Site Template, List Template.
- Good Exposure in Client Site Object Model (CSOM) with JSOM, RESTAPI, SPFX.
- Manage Permission on the created Sites, Sub-Sites, Lists, and Libraries etc.
- Develop and deploy O365 SharePoint / Team Sites functionality including workflow, forms, and any other required team collaboration functionality.
- Hands on Experience in SharePoint Object Modal-SSOM, CSOM, Rest API, SPFX.
- Hands on Experience in SharePoint Web Part ,Visual Web Part
- Hands on Experience in HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT, J. Query, .net, SQL, React Js and Caml Query Builder Language.
- Hands-on experience in SharePoint List, Library, Web Application, Site, Sub Site.
- Good Knowledge on SharePoint IIS Configuration Method Step by Steps.
- Good Knowledge on Active Directory Configuration Step by Steps.
- Pro-Active in identifying areas of Improvement and work to finding Solutions that meet the Business need of the Customer.
- Hands on Experience in SharePoint Installation and Configuration Step By Step.
- Identify requirements for new team functionality and design, develop, and deploy SharePoint Online Team Sites solutions.
- Hands on Experience in SharePoint Timer Job and Event Receiver.
- Hands-on experience in Design Experience in Customization of Custom Lists and Master Page and SharePoint Designer Workflows.
- Qualitative Experience in area of Design, Development, Integration SharePoint Administrator and SharePoint Infrastructure.
CAD (4 Yrs)
- 3D Modeling
- UG NX
- 2D Drafting
- 2D Drawing
- Currently working as Design engineer with 4+ years of overall experience.
- Good experience in Wiring Harness ,development and assembly of mechanical components using UNIGRAPHICS NX 9, NX10
- Good knowledge on wiring harness layout creation.
- Good experience in solid and sheet metal design, assembly, Re-mastering and detailing modules.
- Extensively worked in conversion of un parametric to parametric models
- Good Technical and analytical background, problem solving, decision-making, Good communication skills, team player and goal oriented with a commitment towards excellence.
- Good knowledge in G.D&T.
CAD (2 Yrs)
- Siemens NX
- A postgraduate Mechanical Engineer looking for a career-enhancing workplace to explore the real world of work.
- Highly self-motivated, responsive, and passionate to learn and innovate. Keen to design, develop, and test high-quality mechanical systems and equipment to enhance its performance.
- Willing to join a full-time position to meet professional challenges by proving interpersonal skills, time management and problem-solving skills.
CAD (5 Yrs)
- UG NX
- 3D Modeling
- Having 5 Years of Experience in NX CAD & CAM Milling (NX12 & NX2206), NX FloEFD (CFD Simulation), Solid Edge 2020 - 22, Structural Analysis(Linear static, Vibration Mode & Linear Buckling IN NX Design Simulation & Simcenter 3D for Single Part & Assembly)
CAD (1 Yrs)
- UG NX
- Siemens NX
- Worked on Project: The Effects of Post Processing on Parts Manufactured by 3D Printer for Hardness.
- Having good knowledge of measuring instrument like (Vernier calipers, Micrometer, height gauge, radius gauge)
- Having good knowledge of engineering drawings and welding symbols.
- Having good knowledge of GD&T.
CAD (4 Yrs)
- UG NX
- Mechanical Design Engineer with 4+ years of experience in product development with strong ability to develop and optimize designs for mechanical components.
- SIEMENS NX 10, NX 12 and AutoCAD 2D&3D drafting.
- Accomplished with solid background in Product Design and Development by using Unigraphics (Siemens NX).
- Highly skilled at relationship‐building with Global team and across organization, Action oriented, Good Team player, Multi-tasking, Self-motivated and a Quick learner.
- Experience in Concept design, Change Management & PLM process.
- Good exposure to manufacturing processes and their limitations.
- Basic knowledge on Stack-up Analysis.
- Extensive experience in DFM, GD&T in engineering drawings.
- Knowledge on the integrity of the engineering design process and manufacturing (DFMA).
- Executed feasibility studies to determine preferred design solutions.
- Technical advice to part modelling for tooling feasibility.
Project Manager (13 Yrs)
- MS Office
- Experience in Technical Project Management with 12+ years of expertise in projects while engaging multicultural customers and domain experts.
- 8 years of experience in:
- Software development as a Technical Project Manager.
- Agile and Scrum methodology as a Scrum Master.
- Agile methodology as a Project Coordinator.
- Resourceful at planning, executing, and spearheading projects involving planning, development, contract administration, and resource planning with a flair for adopting modern methodologies/techniques in compliance with quality standards.
• Experience in playing the role of Scrum Master and leading teams in the distributed agile model using Scrum.
• Expert in facilitating daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint reviews, retrospective meetings, and participation in Scrum of Scrums.
• Strong people and project management skills, capable of managing members having distributed skill sets, ensuring judicious utilization of resources, as well as ensuring skill upgradation and mentoring of team members.
• Coached/Mentored cross-functional teams to deliver quality products.
• Assist the Project Manager in providing the right inputs about team member development, Metrics Capturing, Status Reports, Risk and Issue Analysis. • Determined the team capacity (velocity) from historical data.
• Monitored the project progress and radiated the information to stakeholders. Identified and mitigated team risks and impediments (Blocking Issues, Critical Defects) on a daily basis.
• Making sure the teams are collaborating effectively, both internally and externally, so as to manage and remove dependencies.
• Communicated the progress to senior management through 'Burndown Charts'.
• Attended Scrum of Scrums to coordinate dependencies across various other scrum teams in the project.
• Manage the end-to-end project and associated milestones, success, and acceptance criteria for deployment/migration of infrastructure.