Altium (9 Yrs)
- CAM 350
To be successful, with affirmative approach to handle my responsibilities with zeal and the full application of my knowledge that possess to work as a team and stand up to the expectation of the concern
- Schematic Design, aware about the Polarized Components & Effective Utility of Heterogeneous part, Trouble shoots error and Net-list Extraction
- Schematic symbols are created as per the IEEE standards
- PCB footprints as per the IPC-7351B standards
- Footprint created as per Customer defined guidelines
- Designing of Single, Double & Multilayer PCBs
- Critical Components Placement with proper guideline standard
- Knowledge in DFA, DFM and DFT
- Take care about EMI and EMC
- Take care to maintain Signal Integrity
- Knowledge of Impedance Matching based on the Layer Stack-Up Structure
- Aware about Signal Parallelism
- Better Plan to run Critical Signals with separate & shielded Ground-Reference
- Maintain the Balanced Copper density in each individual layer
- Advanced knowledge of constraints set
- Expertise in usage of Blind & Buried vias
- Layout translation Schematic translation
- Knowledge of scripting and Documentation
HIGHTLIGHTS AND SKILLS
- Used advanced HDI concept like blind and buried via.
- Worked with multiple BGA designs (0.5 mm,0.65 mm,0.8 mm)
- Work experience with high-speed interfaces like DDR3, DDR4, HDMI, PCIe, USB, Ethernet RJ45, LVDS,QSFP,OCULINK,CAPI,M2 and SATA
- Designed PCB layouts for high frequency operations designs.
- Gained good knowledge of Google, Intel, Analog Devices, and IBM symbol/PCB land pattern standards.
- Worked with PCB reverse engineering concepts.
- Must be able to work on many different projects at one time and be results oriented
- Expertise in Signal Grouping, Pin-Pair settings & Length Matching for DDR Memory Slot
- Experience in Gerber Analyze & Net-list compare and Analyze in CAM350
Altium (5 Yrs)
- CAM 350
- PCB Layout
- Complete PCB design for signle and multilayered boards from footprint creation to gerber generation including various throuh hole and surface mount Devices(SMD),Critical connector.
- Creating PCB Gerber Differential Routing ,Plane splitting and reference Power plane.
- Creating STEP model generation to check interference with mechanical enclosure.
- Drill legend customization and drill drawing ,NC drill ,Pick and Place data Generation.
- Handling Gerber Generation and verification using Gerber Tools for designed PCBs.
- PCB and Library review,Checklist preparation for Footprint,Schematic symbol, database, PCB layout,Gerbers.
- Communication with Assembly and PCB fab house to resolve the quries/exceptions from maufacture.
- Designing of Circuit, Schematic, PCB layout and Prepared BOM for Smart Lunch Box.
- Designing of Circuit Schematic ,PCB layout and Prepare BOM for Coffee vault data Logger.
- AC-DC power supply .
- DC-DC Power Supply and Diagnostics .
- Keyboard PCB for Baggage Scanner machine.
- Sanitizing Dispenser System.
- Baggage Scanner machine 60x40 for Bharat Electronics ltd.
- BLDC MOTOR DRIVER AND MOSFET Boards,
- BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR 14S ,AIS156,BATTERY SWAPPING STATION BOARD.
IAM-PAM (6 Yrs)
- Cloud Security
- IAM Security
- Highly skilled and motivated IT Infrastructure Team Lead having 6 years of experience in the Identity & Access Management domain.
- Expertise in administrating and managing the global infrastructure and handling customers, employees, 3rd party agents & vendors. Excellent at simplifying the way of work by exploring and discovering different workarounds to make it easier.
- Proactively monitor the stability and usability of applications across platforms to identify & mitigate risks ensuring compliance and acting where necessary. Lead the creation of service catalog items, including creating appropriate documentation and knowledge basearticles.
- Perform applications UAT, upgrade planning & execution with the assistance of the application and development team. Provide subject matter technical expertise across all IT support functions and build solutions that drive resolution to theelimination of issues or to lower-level support organizations.
- An all-time learner in the Infosec domain to keep my skills up to date.
- Application Migration - Password authentication to SSO authentication – 9000 users.
- Bank Attestation - Providing required access to complete attestation – 1500 usersfor consecutive 3 years.
- Creation of New Roles - Creating a new role in application and preparing required process documents and on boarding the role in RBAM. Migrating users to new role.
- On-Boarding Applications- Perform UAT Testing, Creating Process documents, On-boarding application to RBAM with the required roles and necessary sign off.
- Application, Roles and User Onboarding into RSA IGL after completing the pre-requisites check followed by the business owner approvals.