PLM Implementation Consultant with experience in designing, Implementation, Customization, Integration, Support, Update, Upgrade, System & Business Administration, Cloud migration, and Infrastructure Implementations for PLM products in Automobile, Life science & Health Care, Retail and Manufacturing Industries.
- Experience Architecting Solutions from initiation through delivery (end-to-end)
- Understand how PLM Systems support design/business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined design/business problems
- Experience in Infrastructure setups, Hardware sizing, and performance tuning for Windchill in On-premises and Azure Cloud.
- Extensive experience with Windchill Upgrades (8.0 to 9.0/9.1, 9.1 to 10.1/10.2, 10.2 to 11.1 and 11.1 to 188.8.131.52), CPS updates, Oracle to MS SQL Server/Azure SQL Server migrations. Also having experience in Thingworx and RV&S (Integrity) upgrades.
- Extensive experience in Windchill integration with CAD tools like Creo, Solidworks, and Inventor.
- Experience in Installation, configuration and license management of Windchill/Windchill optional components (Project Link, MPMLink, PartsLink), Thingworx and RV&S.
- Experience in Windchill System, Business Administration, customization and Integrations.
- Involved in UAT and End-To-End Solution Demonstration
- Implement Lifecycles, Workflows, Windchill ACLs, and Preferences according to the customer requirements.
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures