- Software professional, experiencein ALM Solution Implementation using PTC Integrity.
- High proficiency over PTC Integrity Admin Configurations & Customizations, Report, Dashboards, Charts building.
- Excellent analytical programming skills and ability to work well in team environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly.
PTC Integrity - Enterprise ALM Implementation - Cummins (96 months)
- Playing a role of Scrum Master in Scrum Process
- Collaborate with client to understand all the requirements
- Understanding, analysing requirements and development of requirement
- Developing business logic according to requirement.
- Participation in CIB and CRB meetings with Remote Integration and Development Teams.
- Participate in Scrum Process for release planning, sprint planning, daily standup, sprint reviews, sprint retrospective.
- Creating and updating workflow in Integrity
- Understanding and development of Integrity Trigger Scripting, Trigger Beans and Integrity API, CLI usage.
- Integrity Client & Admin installations
- Migrate all the changes done to production environment.
- Get all the changes validated from user as per their needs
- Integrity Version upgrade
- PTC Integrity Configuration and Customization, including creating and modifying types, fields, constraints, triggers, reports, queries, charts, dashboards.
- DVP&R Tool for PTC Integrity 10.6 ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) solution : This tool was developed to help ALM SME (Subject Matter Experts) at Cummins for verification of their engine design process. This tool shows all the related documents in the integrity in a form of tree and helps user to make decision for manipulation of data.
- Library Helper : A utility tool to help in creation/updation of projects in Cummins ALM (PTC Integrity 10.9) implementation. This tool is aimed to automate complex underlying business process for creating projects and adding requested contents to newly created project in Integrity.
- Custom Build Forge Client : This tool was developed to help Cummins to executing the builds using Integrity Client. Where Custom build forge client will be integrated in Integrity.
ROLES & RESPOSIBILTIES
- Secured “WOW” Award for Email Digest notification script implementation.
- Secured “You Done It!” Award for delivering Build forge client implementation.
- Secured “ACE Team” Award for successful delivery of all Sprints
- Secured “Delighted Customer” Award for demonstrating excellence in creative technical problem solving.