- Having 4+ years of experience as SAP IS Retail & MM Consultant
- Involved in Support project and Testing Projects in SAP IS Retail.
SAP IS Retail:
- Worked on S4 HANA Testing project for Aldi - German based Retail client. Having good knowledge and experience on topics: Assortment, Promotion, Listing, Layout modules, Retail pricing, and article master.
- Performing System Testing and System integration testing for Assortment/Promotions/Listing and Pricing.
- Test case preparation for new business requirements as per the requirements of FDD environment.
- Test case data preparation support for ST, SIT.
- Have good knowledge on data maintenance & test case stitching in HP Application Lifecycle Management tool.
- Good knowledge about E2E retail process testing scenarios related to offer.
- Good knowledge on defect life cycle in HPALM from creation of defect to closing it.
SAP MM :
- Configuration of MM Organizational elements and assignment to overall structure.
- Good Experience of Procure to Pay (P2P) cycle Purchasing and Inventory Management along with Special Procurement Techniques.
- Experience in Optimized Purchasing, Valuation, Account Determination, Pricing Procedure, Release procedures.
- Decent knowledge on creating Master Data which includes Material Master, Vendor Master, Source List and Info records.
- Good experience of Transactional data like RFQ, PR, PO, and GR.
- Decent knowledge on Master Records: - Material Master, Define number range for Material Types and Material Groups.
- Decent knowledge on creation and assignment of plants to company code and storage location to plants.
- Decent knowledge on special procurement scenarios like Consignment, Subcontracting, Stock Transport Order (STO) and Service Procurement.
- Inventory Management Skills: - Maintaining Plant Parameters for Inventory Management, setting tolerance limits for Goods Receipt. Well conversant with inventory process like Good Receipt, Goods Issue, Transfer posting & Physical Inventory.
SAP Testing Project
- Creation of new test cases and stitching them to HPALM for new enhancements
- Uploading the test cases in HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool.
- Creation of Different kinds of Assortments, Listing of Articles to Stores and DC’s
- Worked on special Demand for removal of Approval tile for Non-Produce Articles.
- Creation of various Promotions as per the Business requirement.
- Carried out ST and SIT Test case execution
- Raising Defects for Test cases for any Development errors.
SAP Support Project
- Handled and Solved tickets in Material Management process/objects requisitions,
- Worked on hand in the training and support of the end users with SAP system
- Resolved problems that were encountered by the end user on their daily work routine
- Worked on Special Procurements Like Consignment, Sub-Contracting as Per Client.
- Decent knowledge on Inter and Intra Company Stock Transport Order to Facilitate Material Transfer Within Companies and Cross Companies.
- Handling tickets with different priority levels raised on daily basis and closing them within defined SLA's.
Release strategies, Material purchase orders, Service PO, Outline Agreements, Source lists, Material Master, Vendors, Goods receipt, Goods issues, Service entry sheets.
SAP Support Project
- Handling Tickets & Tasks and responsible for closing them within defined SLAs.
- Responsible for trouble shooting the issues in the system and providing support
- Interaction with client through Meetings, Calls & Emails.
- Handling tickets on day-to-day basis
- Interaction with other modules consultants
- Worked with Inventory Management and Special Stocks & STO
- Customization of new vendor account groups and number assignment
- Configuration of new Material types, number ranges and the assignment of number range to material types.
- Decent knowledge on Inter and Intra Company Stock Transport Order to Facilitate Material Transfer within Companies and Cross Companies
- Coordinating with other consultants for integration related issues,
- Testing of small changes in QA environment.
- Attend weekly calls with client.