- 12+ Years of hands on work experience as Senior Technical Consultant, Technical Solution Architect, Integration Consultant in SAP Technology Consulting.
- SAP ABAP on HANA, S/4 HANA Migration, Integration Suite and Activate Project Manager Certified specialist.
- Completed Post Graduate Program in Data Science and Business Analyticsfrom Texas, US University.
- Worked on various SAP version starting SAP 3.1H to SAP S/4HANA.
- Extensive experience in working and managing Onsite-Offshore Model. Experience in setting up ABAP Factory Model.
- An effective communicator with strong leadership, positive attitude, team management, good negotiation skills, analytical and organizational skills, and capacity to meet deadlines.
- More than 10+ End to End Implementations, Global Roll Outs, Upgrades, AMS support, process improvement, Executive Level reporting and Post Implementation Support.
- Experience working with top companies like HCL, IBM & PwC.
- Worked on 20+ top clients like Hitachi Energy, ATEA, Toyota Commercial Finance, Hyundai, Toyo Tires, Toyota Industries, Japan Airlines, General Motors, Daikins, ThyssenKrupp Inc., Epiq SystemsInc., PacificEthonol Inc., General Motors etc.
- Worked in USA (H1B) and APAC countrieslike Japan.
- Worked on multiple large-scale SAP projectsin various industries ranging from Automobile, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical/Healthcare, Retail and Aviation.
- Extensive experience in delivering low, medium & high complexity SAP projects.
- Consulting experience in different application areas PPM, SD, MM, PS, HR, FI-CO, QM, WM, PM, PP.
- Extensive experience in application building and performance optimization using latest tools in SAP S/4 HANA like ABAP CDS, ODATA, SOLMAN.
- Delivered End-to-End Projectsfor various phases of the project as per SAP Activate, Agile, ASAP and Waterfall methodology.
HITACHI ENERGY - S/4 HANA Migration & Country Rollouts
Scope: Hitachi Energy is the marketleader in delivering a sustainable energy future requires the evolution of a sustainable, flexible and secure energy system. They are migrating from ECC6.0 to S4 HANA to multiple rollouts.
Role: As an SAP Module Stream Consultant and Hands-On, responsible for the following:
Works closely with Functional Leads, project team members, and integration teams for handover of new User Storiesbased on the requirements for SAP Module PM and PP for Streams like I2R and Plan 2 Deliver - PL/PM.
Optimize the existing ECC code and perform ATC Checks Analysis including Gap Analysis.
Managed and sync the project documentation, functional specifications, transport management, change management using SOLMAN and Panaya Systems. • Managed and mentorjunior resources of Infosys and did peer reviews for the code and Technical documentation.
Designed and Integrated ODATA servicesforthe six interfaces for PM Orders, Operation Confirmations, Consumption of Material using Mulesoft as Middleware and MES as third party system.
Designed various Outbound IDOC Interfaces for Service Order to integrate using Mulesoft as Middleware.
Managed and converted more than 15000 objectsfor Retrofit to migrate from ECC to S/4 HANA System.
Resolved various defects occurred during migration.