- Leading a Team of 8 Members who supports HR Operations/Payroll for North America (US &Canada).
- The HRO Teams processes all HR and Benefit transactions like New Hire Onboarding, SalaryChanges, Promotions, Transfers, Terminations, Benefits Setup, etc. and all other types of Employee and Personal Data Changes.
- Global Mobility Delivery services for International Assignments.
- Payroll handover reports.
- Case assignment (Ticketmanagement) to the reportees.
- Inquiry handling with business heads/update calls.
- Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that willensuretransactionsareresolvedefficientlyandinfullcompliancewithrelevantlegal,companyandprocess requirements.
- Employee Central
- MicrosoftWord, andPowerPoint&Excel
PROJECT1: - IT Industry (24 months)
- Building new templates in document management tool will be key responsibility in this rolewhich means that instead of manually creating contracts across the company, the same will be automated which will support Operations team to generate them in production within minimalistic time.
- Assisting the team with the standardization & designing various templates like Appointment letters,Promotion letters,salary changeletters.
- Acting has mentor with positive attitude and a logical bent of mind, out of the box thinker feeling free and sharing the ideas.
- Getting an opportunity to have a global exposure to various affiliates and closely working with stakeholder’s and business managers understanding the requirements directly and global implementation.
- Automate Employee documents from Manual to System user interface via Agile Methodology, creating the template from scratch and developing with data variable’s unit testing different Test instance like(DevOps,UAT, Training,Production)
- New Hire Record Creation in SuccessFactors (Employee central) and SAP HCM For APACRegions.
- Transfers, Promotions, and Manger changes request (Employee Central & SAP HCM forAPAC).
- Conducting Quality Assurance (QA)audits and making recommendations for improvements in processes and training.
- Reviewing and designing improved work instructions based on QA findings.
- Handle Data changes requests submitted by HR into the Employee Central (e.g., GlobalMobility, Mass changes, Cost Center and its allocation, Data Changes, Position and Profile Management).
- Worked on Remedy force (ticketing tool) and SuccessFactors.
- Building, Extracting and Providing reports like Headcount Report, FTE, Compensation Report and Cost Center Reportetc.forvarious Business Unit,Enterprise across all regions.
- Data quality issues Providingad-hocsupport to EDMQueue as required Handling Data correction and updates for down stream Systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
PROJECT2: - Finance Industry (40 months)
- New Hire Record Creationin SuccessFactors (Employee central) and PeopleSoft.
- Sending Onboarding Emails to New Hire Employee’s manager.
- Updating Employees personal Details like SSN, SIN, Lega lName change, Email ID Change,Date of Birth,Bank Account Details, Work permit.
- Transfers, Promotions,and international transfers (Employee Central).
- As Global mobility delivery services we process on transfers of IS,IM,STA & International contract assignments.
- Assignment extension and end of assignments
- Processing Work location change with personal address for commutable states in USA and Canada Region.
- Handling Timesheet In quiries.
- Delivering Cost center changes (IntercompanyTransfer).
- JobCodechanges(IncludesGrade changes).
- New Salary changes for Exempt and Non-Exempt Employees.
- Retro payment for Backdated salary changes and keying into the paylines.
- Changes to any Merit Row salary updating which will be processed in every year March payroll.
- Managing Position Management Screen for Open and Occupied Positions( OrgChartChanges).
- Keeping a Track of Leave of Absence Employees in order to make any changes to their record.
- Keying Leave Date for employees who are on Maternity, Paternity, Long Term Leave, Short TermLeave, FMLA, and Military Leave, Sabbatical leave paid, Unpaid Sabbatical leave, Unpaid Admin leave.
- Processing employment verification letters according to the request type like Active Self, ActiveThird Party.
- Worked on the Canada Benefits and enrollment implementation, testing for Regular employee send to end.
- Processing the bulk compensation via emails & induvial Compensation via HR Case following with SOPS Instructions.
HR Operations Delivery Shared Services SAP Success Factor, Employee Central, People soft andImmense knowledge on Hire to Exit for US and Canada Region, eg (Personal Administrations, OnBoarding, Promotions, Time Management, Positions Creations, Terminations, EmployeeDocuments process has End User)
Roles & Responsibilities: