- Results-oriented professional with 5 years of experience in the IT industry, specializing in IAM security.
- Proficient in managing user identities and access rights, conducting security audits, and ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Skilled in utilizing IAM tool SailPoint IIQ to streamline IAM processes and enhance security measures.
Identity and Access Management (IAM), Security Auditing, User Provisioning and Access Control, Policy Development, Sailpoint IIQ, Risk Assessment, Compliance and Regulatory Standards, Team Collaboration, Technical Troubleshooting, Users Life Cycle Management, Application Onboarding, Okta, Active Directory
JAVA, Apache Tomcat, MySQL, ITIL, Ubuntu, Kali Linux, Cloud Security, Security Assessments
PROJECT1: - IT Industry (17 months)
- Manage applications, user identities, roles, and access rights within the organization's IAM system Sailpoint IIQ
- Manage client requirements and configure Sailpoint Connectors
- Conducted identity management activities, including user provisioning, modification, and deprovisioning, ensuring compliance with security policies and regulatory requirements.
- Worked with various application teams to establish connectivity between Sailpoint and End applications
- Responsible to manage Administration functinoality of Sailpoint Such as loading data, create roles, managing entitlements, create policies, scheduling tasks and certifications and reports.
- Conduct regular security audits to identify policy violations.
- Implementation of Self Service Feature, Password features, configure various roles and policies in Sailpoint
- User Provisioning and Deprovisioning on different platforms, like Windows Server, Cloud, Unix and many different third party vendors platform
- Develop custom Sailpoint Rules and Workflows as per business needs
- Involved in Sailpoint Migration from 6.3 to 7.0p2
- Working with client post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Acted as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the IAM domain, providing guidance and mentoring to junior analysts.
- Assisting with management of project scope, schedule, status and documentation
PROJECT2: - IT Industry (23 months)
- Monitoring and Managing identity and access management for all users
- Designed and configured the SailPoint IIQ 6.3 software
- Managed client requirements and configured Sailpoint Connectors for 100+ applications.
- Worked on certifications, task and reports
- Hands on experience in Sailpoint administration
- Provisioning end users into the application using Sailpoint
- Worked as support on Okta IAM Solution
PROJECT3: - IT Industry (10 months)
- Monitoring of security events using SIEM tool IBM QRADAR
- Analyzing AV scan logs, system logs and providing findings
- Analysing of offenses and escalating them
- Creating the Technical documentation for different tasks
- Daily reporting of offenses and weekly presentations for internal
PROJECT4: - IT Industry (13 months)
- Installing, monitor, repair, and maintain LAN infrastructure
- Assisting in the installation and maintenance of WAN infrastructur
- Managing user’s accounts and passwords, and protect access to confidential data