- Experience in Technical Project Management with 12+ years of expertise in projects while engaging multicultural customers and domain experts.
- 8 years of experience in:
- Software development as a Technical Project Manager.
- Agile and Scrum methodology as a Scrum Master.
- Agile methodology as a Project Coordinator.
- Resourceful at planning, executing, and spearheading projects involving planning, development, contract administration, and resource planning with a flair for adopting modern methodologies/techniques in compliance with quality standards.
• Experience in playing the role of Scrum Master and leading teams in the distributed agile model using Scrum.
• Expert in facilitating daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint reviews, retrospective meetings, and participation in Scrum of Scrums.
• Strong people and project management skills, capable of managing members having distributed skill sets, ensuring judicious utilization of resources, as well as ensuring skill upgradation and mentoring of team members.
• Coached/Mentored cross-functional teams to deliver quality products.
• Assist the Project Manager in providing the right inputs about team member development, Metrics Capturing, Status Reports, Risk and Issue Analysis. • Determined the team capacity (velocity) from historical data.
• Monitored the project progress and radiated the information to stakeholders. Identified and mitigated team risks and impediments (Blocking Issues, Critical Defects) on a daily basis.
• Making sure the teams are collaborating effectively, both internally and externally, so as to manage and remove dependencies.
• Communicated the progress to senior management through 'Burndown Charts'.
• Attended Scrum of Scrums to coordinate dependencies across various other scrum teams in the project.
• Manage the end-to-end project and associated milestones, success, and acceptance criteria for deployment/migration of infrastructure.
1.Scrum/Kanban 2.Agile Project Management 3.Risk Mitigation and Management
4.Reporting 5.Agile Adoption and Transformation 6. Release management
7. CICD pipeline 8. BFSI
- MS Project
- Azure Devops
PROJECT1: - IT Industry (30 months)
- Currently working & leading teams as Technical Project Manager in Agile-Scrum Methodology.
- Followed agile project management plan (Scrum Ceremonies). Facilitated product backlog with estimates and priority.
- Well-versed with Agile-SCRUM Methodology.
- Work with product owners to groom the backlog and plan sprints. Track, escalate, and remove impediments.
- Facilitate Scrum events and mentor the team on agile best practices.
- Coaching and mentoring team members and stakeholders on Agile, Scrum, Lean development to ensure quality of the product matches business requirements. Conducting sessions for team and stakeholders.
- Protecting development team from outside distractions, impediments, team conflicts, and help them in maintaining focus on sprint goal and project timeline.
- Facilitate internal Technical Workshop and identifies all project activities, work breakdown structure, and plan the resources.
- Spearheading risk management program, identifying risks, determining qualitative/quantitative risk analysis, and preparing risk response plan of identified risks.
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders.
PROJECT2: - Finance Industry (51 months)
- Project Management, Tracking, and Reporting Stakeholders Management Risk Management. Preparing Plans,Estimation,Scheduling,Scoping,Strategy,Process Improvement,Product Support and Escalations Management,
- Liaise with stakeholders to maintain/organize the Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Tracking teams' velocity, Sprint burndown, and Product burnup to communicate the product's improvement to stakeholders.
- Encourage the use of agile engineering practices within the development team.
PROJECT3: - Finance Industry (36 months)
- In-depth understanding of BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance) Domain.
- Extensively involved and worked on Wholesale mortgage, Commercial mortgage, Retail home lending, and Loan organization.
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly reports and presenting them to the management.
- Encouraging the team to meet SLAs by sharing best practices.
PROJECT4: - Power Industry (21 months)
- Auditing the financial documents
- Preparing reports and PPTS on teams’ performance