- A professional with 4.5 years of experience in Product Lifecycle Management (Siemens Teamcenter PLM)
- Working as Teamcenter Developer/PLM Consultant.
- Extensive work experience in PLM Implementation/Customization/Support Projects.
- Extensive work experience in Teamcenter Engineering V13.x V12.x application involved in areas of Implementation Configuration and Customization
- Experience in Customer interaction, Requirement gathering and Solution Designing.
- Developed Rule Handlers, Action handlers and Utilities.
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all project releases
PROFESSIONAL TEAMCENTER SKILLS
- Active Workspace Client
- Access Manager
- ITK Programming
- Command Suppression
- 2Tier/4 Tier installation
- Workflow Designer
- Report Builder
- Server-Side Customization
- Structure Manager
- BMIDE Data Modeling
- Organization Module
- AWC Indexing
Project-1Teamcenter Implementation/Enhancements/Support - IT Industry (19 months)
- Analyzing/Implementing Business Requirements
- Teamcenter Customization
- Teamcenter/AWC Upgrades
- Working with Siemens for vetting of custom solutions/driving IR/ER requests.
- Coordination with team members on various activity progresses.
- Conducting User Training on Document Management
Project-2Teamcenter Implementation - IT Industry (9 months)
- Installed Teamcenter 13.1, AWC 5.1, Micro Services Framework 5.1.
- Configured Asynchronous service for Dispatcher.
- Microsoft Office Integration with Active workspace.
- Configured data model based on client’s requirements.
- Configured Intelligent part numbering for the generating item ids.
Project-3 - IT Industry (22 months)
- Configured complex property and Post Action for updating the item id of the custom objects.
- Created a batch file to deploy all configuration files at once.
- Created Organization based on client’s requirements.
- Created custom conditions for Workflow filters.
- Created Training documents and videos for the users.
- Worked on AWC configurations, style sheet configurations using XRT editor.
- Modifying the Workflow templated as per the client requirements.