- 7.1 years of experience in Manual testing and Automation testing with QTP.
- Hands on experience in testing Web Based Applications.
- Extensive experience in manual testing methodologies and techniques.
- Designing of Test cases as per requirements.
- Proficient in creating test plans, test cases, and test scripts based on requirements.
- Strong knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and software testing life cycle (STLC).
- Actively involved in Agile Development process.
- Worked with Waterfall and Agile Scrum Methadologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Actively involved in writing test cases by applying Test Case Design Techniques.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software products.
- Familiarity with various testing tools and bug tracking systems.
- Actively involved in Smoke testing, Functional testing, Integration testing System testing and Regression testing.
- Extensive knowledge on Defect, Defect Life Cycle & Defect Tracking.
- Language Skills/ Tools: Basic Java, HTML,SQL and PTC Products (Windchill (11.X and 12.X)
- Operating Systems: Windows 10/11/12
- Agile Tools: JIRA, HP ALM, SILK and Dimension.
- Database: Oracle, MySQL.
- Windchill Reporting
- Document Management
- Windchill CAD Integration
Windchill Change Management - Manufacturing Industry
- Requirements Gathering to Understand the specific needs and requirements of the client or organization. Further discussing with various stakeholders to identify pain points and objectives.
- Discuss the functionalities and scope of development. Translate requirement into technical representations allowing Customer/BA to understand how proposedsolution will meet their requirement.
- Conduct Technical discussion with Development and Test team.
- Planning for Change Management Implementation.
- System Configuration: Configure the Windchill software to meet the client's specific requirements. This may involve setting up workflows, data structures, user roles, and permissions.
- Outlining the Change Management Process to Clients and Stake Holders.
- Manage Attribute Layout using Type and Attribute Management Utility.
Change Management Application (Windchill PDMLink 10.2, Oracle 11g ) - Manufacturing Industry
- Business wants to Create Change Request, Change Notice and Change Task through Navigate App.Want to Clone Change Notice having same task.
- Create documentation and user manuals to ensure that users have access to resources for using Windchill effectively.
- See Individual Created Change Request, Change Notice, Approved task etc.
- Provide training to users on how to effectively use Windchill for their daily tasks. Additionally, offer ongoing support to troubleshoot issues and address questions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within the organization's product development lifecycle.
Data Release from Windchill to SAP using Change Process - Manufacturing Industry
- Streamline Change Management Configuration by setting up multiple assignees/reviewers for Change Task.
- Using Change Implementation Plan to deliver the tasks automatically to designated users.
- Create Reports of the Change results to enable Traceability.
- Configure Change Process that scale to meet customer business needs.
- Implementing and Generating Change Baseline Report.
Windchill Document Management
- Generating Change System Reports.
- Creating and Managing Change Notice and Requests.
- Performing Change Impact Analysis to assess the impact of the proposed change on various aspects of the product, including design, manufacturing, documentation, and associated processes.
- Working with Agile Scrum Methodology.