- Over all 11 years of experience in SAP & relevant experience is 8 years in SAP Consulting & 3 Years as SAP FICO End user.
- 7 end to end SAP S4 Hana 1709/1809/1909/2020/2021 Implementation.
- Multiple Rollouts Projects of Company Codes & Plants across PAN India.
- Multiple Support Projects Handled across PAN India.
- SAP Expertise in FI-General Ledger Accounting, FI-Accounts Payables, FI-Accounts Receivables, FI-Bank Accounting, FI-Asset Accounting, Withholding Tax, GST & Financial Reporting.
- SAP Expertise in CO-Cost Element Accounting, CO-Cost Center Accounting, CO-Internal Order, CO-Profit Center Accounting, CO-Product Costing, CO-Profitability analysis.
- Host to Host Integration & EBRS Implementation for multiple banks.
- Integration with ASP & GSP for GSTR Returns & Reconciliations.
- Ability to deliver high-quality configuration & customization that meet the customer requirement.
- Enterprise Structure – Company, Company code, Business area, FM Area, Segments, Profit centers & Document control, Fiscal year maintenance. Field status Group, Chart of Accounts, Tolerance groups, Chart of Depreciation, Operating Concern, Controlling Area & their respective assignments.
- General Ledger Accounting, GL Master, Park/Post, Hold documents, Recurring, Accural&Deferral entries, Foreign Currency Valutions, Exchange Rate Maintenance, Open item management.
- Accounts Payable – Master Data, Tolerance group, APP, Invoice, Credit memo, Check management, Down payment, Integration with MM module Like Domestic, Import, Subcontracting, and Inter Plant & Asset Procurements Processes & Reporting.
- Accounts Receivable – Master Data, Payment Terms, Dunning, Invoice, Supplementary Invoices, Down payment, and Interest calculation, Integration with SD module & Reporting.
- Bank Accounting– Bank Master Data, House Banks, Host to Host Interagtion for Vendor Payments, Virtual accounts for Customer, Manual & Electronic BRS.
- Asset Accounting – Asset master data, Asset Acquisition, Retirement with or without customer, and Transfer with in Plant/Company Scrapping, Impairment of Asset, Depreciation Run, write-off, & Reporting.
- Cost Element Accounting – Cost element group, assignment of cost elements to group, Actual postings, Information System.
Cost Center Accounting – Master Data, Cost center hierarchy, Actual Postings, Periodic Reposting, Distribution, Assessment, Manual Posting & Reporting
- Internal Orders – Order types, Creation, Real /Statistical Order, Expense booking, Budget Management, Settlement, Actual Postings, Period/Year-end closing, and Reporting.
- Profit Center accounting – Creation of Profit Centre, Maintain default automatic account assignment of revenue element,
- Product Costing– Costing Run Individual & Plant Level at Make to Order & Make to Stock & Product cost by period Scenarios, Bom, Routing/Recipe, Rate Routing, Overheads rate calculations.
- Profitability Analysis – Costing Based, Account Based, Combined, Margin Based Profitability of KE30 & KE24 Reports, Assessment of Expenses to COPA.
- Period End Closing – Clearing of Open item GL Accounts, Foreign Currency Valuations, Settlement of Internal order to CWIP & CWIP to Main Assets Depreciation Run, Transfer Posting with Clearing, Open & Close period & Maintenance of Number ranges, Balances Carryforward, Calculation of Actual Activity & Actual Overhead rates, Revaluation of Production, Process Orders with Actual Rates, WIP Calculations & WIP Settlement & TECO of Production Orders, Variance calculation & Settlement of variance to COPA.
- Customization –
- Day wise Trading, Profit & Loss Account & Balance sheet. Cash Flow Statement
- Ageing Reports for Vendors & Customer Vendor Payment & Receipts Reports
- Day Book
- Product Costing Report
- Vendor Payment Block & Approval Program
Project 1: Smith Industrial Corp (P) Ltd - IT Industry (24 months)
- Conducting and coordinating workshops with client to understand the current business process after project kickoff.
- Visiting to plants to understand better about the current processes in legacy system.
- Collaborative work with the key users in the documentation of “As-is process
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
Project 2: VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd. - IT Industry (26 months)
- Preparation of all documents which is required in implementation projects like
- AS-IS and To Be Document
- Business Blue Prints
- Key data Structure
- Functional Specifications
- Test Script
- User Manuals
- Configuration Document
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
Project 3: UKB Electronics Pvt Ltd.. - IT Industry (22 months)
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
Project 4: Sudarshan Chemical Ind Ltd - IT Industry (20 months)
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members