Certified Scrum Master offering 7+ years of experience with a keen ability to understand, build and deliver complex systems and products, focusing relentlessly on removing impediments from teams and delivering customer-centric products and features. Hands-on in training teams and supporting product owners to remove impediments, refining backlogs, enhance velocity, improving processes and help teams adopt Agile methodology. Extensive experience in coaching, mentoring highly skilled teams with effective background communication and leading high-performance teams.
- Manages the product backlog, Sprint Backlog and facilitates backlog prioritization with product owner.
- Leads sprint retrospectives and facilitates implementation of changes and improvements. Conduct sprint planning sessions and manage sprint scope.
- Leads daily stand-up meetings to monitor team capacity, task assignments and burn down, velocity and facilitate the management and removal of all impediments. Coordination and triage with product owners, testers, and functional designers.
- Project monitoring, ensuring compliance and monitoring all quality processes during the project lifecycle.
- Ensuring project delivery & release as per schedule. Defined, planned, executed, and controlled product requirements, release plans, risks, and schedules along with tracking multiple tasks and laterally spreading communication status and issues.
- Effectively governed cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for coordination between development, support, QA, and performance testing teams distributed across different geographies both in India and Germany.
- Working with stake holders / product owners to prioritize the requirements for sprint.
- Tracks and reports status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis. Ensured task completion to specification, on time and within budget.
- Publicizing the team's progress and successes to make sure they are highly visible to product owner / stakeholders on a daily and weekly basis. Recruited, handled, and trained multiple agile teams for Scrum.
- Removes impediments/blockers to keep teams highly productive. Ensure that theteams are together all the time to ensure successful sprints.
- Tracking and managing the timeline/deadline/milestones of the project. Involved in End-to- End management (Project Initiation to Project Closure), Build, Development planning, testing, deployment and staffing etc.
- Understand requirements Introduced, coached and lead implementations of agile values, principles, and practices including (Scrum) into an organization.
- Power BI
- Web Development
Project 1 - Any Other (12 months)
- Scrum Master for a team of 14 working on the latest Web Development technologies, implementing Agile methodologies and Scrum ceremonies to facilitate the on-time product delivery.
- Facilitated Scrum of Scrum calls to build synergies and bridge communication among various technology teams.
- Implemented Agile mindset by conducting burndown chart, team velocity analyses, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Worked to provide continuous improvement for product development lifecycle, realizing 20% reduction in errors over the time.
Roles and responsibilities:
Project 2 - Any Other (38 months)
- Responsible for End-to-End delivery of the project.
- Maintaining project budget and schedule along with team management. Daily Convening Scrum ceremonies and sprint planning.
- Managing stakeholders and developing synergies within to ensure global alignments.
- Monitoring and publishing project progress to the stakeholders. Communicating with infrastructure/fellow architects/enterprise framework group to ensure best practices and address scalability/re-usability issues. Reviewing and translating business requirements into software recommendations for solutions.
- Collaboration with product owner and third-party technical teams for integration of multiple services in a single line of product.
- Performing Manual Testing & Analysis to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications of the product are tested.
- Objective setting and discussion for junior team members.
- Managed minimum of 6 projects each year while maintaining adherence to budget, schedule and scope requirements
Roles and responsibilities:
Project 3 - Any Other (37 months)
- Organized and facilitated project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint/release planning and demos.
- Track and communicated team velocity and all development metrics with, and to all affected teams and management.
- Ensuring development teams are practicing core agile principles.
- Updated agile tracking systems to provide transparency on product and sprint backlogs.
- Determine and remove all obstacles that may interfere with the ability of teams to deliver assigned goals.
- Provided direction to project activities to ensure successful implementation and support.
- Promote continuous improvement and help teams to increase productivity with assistance in defining and deploying new product development processes in facilitating continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Evaluated team performance and resourcing for Developers.
- Point of contact for international clients and teams to ensure zero gap in project road map.
- Mentoring team for high-level design, develop best quality product. Ensuring high throughput during entire project life cycle.
- Interacted and supported Product Owner to create User Stories and refine Product Backlog.
- Recruited and trained Dev team toward successful implementation of agile and scrum.
- Understanding product requirements based on user stories.Analyzing Business logic and developing REST API's.
- Working with Development team closely in assigning tasks to self and pushing code to Git repositories.
- Accepting review comments from Developers and incorporating changes suggested.
- Reviewing code of other developers and providing feedback for any changes.
- Attending daily scrum meetings and taking part in planning of future sprints. Designing and Developing UI along with designers.
- Highly experienced and skilled Agile Developer with strong record of excellent teamwork.
- Development of functionalities.
- Creating data models for collection in database.
- Customer satisfaction is proven and additional features are ready in product backlog.
Scrum Master || Roles and responsibilities:
Web Developer || Roles and responsibilities: