- Windchill PDMLink 11.0/11.1 Customization, implementation, configuration & upgrade experience.
- Experience Windchill 10.0, 11.0,12.0 Customization Actions, Validators, Filters, Wizards, Form Processor and Data Utilities. Business Rules, Listeners, Change Management Customization. Pickers, Table Builders, Table Views.
- Business Administration/Configuration: Type and Attribute Management, Participant Administration. Workflows, Lifecycles, Report Management. Preference Management, OIR. Policy Administration, Template Management.
Core Java, Java Script, JSP ,Servlets,Windchill 10.0, 11.0, 12.0,Eclipse, SVN, GIT, Agent Ransack, Oracle 11g,
Philips (47 months)
- Created Actions and adding validation’s using validators to those Actions such as enabling/disabling that action for certain users, objects, contexts.
- Created Step Wizards for custom actions and required input fields.
- Created Links between different objects using custom code.
- Implementing Form processor to meet the requirement such as making validations on finish button.
- Created Pickers such as User Picker, Item Picker, Context Picker, Organization Picker, and Type Picker.
Globematics (29 months)
- Created the Table Builders and Table View for the custom actions on the Information page of required Object such as parts or documents.
- Created Lifecycles & Workflows’ as per the requirement.
- Created Object Initiation Rules for the specific custom types created through Type & Attribute Management.
- Created Access Control Logic’s through Policy Administration.
- Loading Preferences and Objects from Windchill Shell into Preference Management.
- Worked on suggestion Text Boxes.
- Created Configurable links and link attributes.
- Worked on Preferences to store and retrieve the values to direct to the Website and to do computation based on the requirement.
- Well versed with the UI Customizations such as Cascading attributes, java script Validations, calling on Page Load, After Rendering and On Submission.
- Worked on Data utilities for various requirements.
- Created new Object Types and published it successfully to the down streams system by enforcing the business and allocation
- Worked on Collecting the Link Objects and attribute information and rendering it on the Representations.
- Worked on the Listeners to trigger the functionalities on various states of Objects.
- Created the Document Usage Links and persisted the values by doing validations on form processor.
- Have good knowledge on PTC Quality Module, Suma Module, Change Mgmt., and packaging.
- Have Strong knowledge on writing the SQL queries.
- Worked on Data migration Utilities to transform the data.
- Received Kaizens awards for removal of process redundancy.
- Got "Customer's first" award in PHILIPS Q3-2021, for Quick understanding and swift delivery of "UDI- Module" requirements.