- Lead SAP SD consultant with over 8 + years of SAP SD Functional Experience, emphasizes in configuration, implementation and support of SAP R/3 & S4 Hana SD Module and total of 11 + years’ experience.
- 3 Full Lifecycle Implementation experience with successful teamwork.
- Having experience of working in Real Estate, Automobile and Manufacturing and Companies.
- Hands on experience on Collecting requirements, Business Analysis, Gap Analysis, Configuration, Customizing interface objects, Testing, User training, Conducting workshops, Performance, Pre and Post Implementation Support.
- Hands on experience on customer master, delivery processing. Configuration of the Billing Procedures - Individual Billing, Collective Billing and Inter-company billing.
- Configured Pricing, Pricing procedure, Condition types, Condition tables, and Access sequences, Condition Records & Condition Exclusions. Thorough understanding of various pricing techniques.
- Experience in Logistics Execution (LE) functions like Delivery processing of outbound, Picking, Packing and Goods Issue.
- Experience with Incompletion procedure, Third party processing, Consignment Stock process, deliveries, and Stock Transport Orders (STO’s), Inter Company Business Process and Returns.
- Good experience in configuration of Order-To-Cash (OTC) business process with focus on areas of Order Management, Pricing, Available-To-Promise (ATP), delivery and billing.
- Strong understanding of the SD module’s integration with MM, PS and FI/CO modules.
- Excellent customer interaction skills and leadership qualities.
- Good experience in the configuration, testing, documentation, and end-user support phase of the project cycle.
- Proficient with enhancements and modifications of the existing functions.
- Identified the GAPS found, analyzed the need for the WRICEF objects
- Interacting with the client, understand the business process and prepare the blueprint.
- Attended the Business workshops for requirement gathering
- Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control, aspects of the project.
- Responsible for effective communication between the project team and the customer. Provide day today direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
- Discussed with the business users to understand the business logic and prepared the test sets.
- Very keen and enthusiastic team player with excellent communication, interpersonal, and people skills with a constant desire to learn and genuine commitment to excel.
Project 1 - Any Other (8 months)
- Study the is AS-IS process of business
- Requirement gathering from the HOD’s & other stake holders to design new Business processes and map it into SAP system to meet business requirements.
- Designed the To-Be process and Sign off the BBP.
- Define Organization structure – Sales Organization, Division, Distribution Channel, Sales Office.
- SAP SD configuration/Customization, covering the complete range of functionalities like master data, order \\Management, pricing etc.
- Business Partner Configuration.
- Sales Document – Configure the sale Document type & Invoice Document type.
- Defining Pricing procedure, Access Sequence, Condition type & Condition table.
- Maintain the Determination rule for pricing, Item category.
- Master data upload
- Cut Over activities.
- Prepared Functional Specifications for Z-developments.
- Prepared User Manual for End Users & UAT
Project 2 - Manufacturing Industry (23 months)
- Interaction with client to get the information and configure the requirement into SAP.
- Change and Develop new process as per requirement of business.
- Implementation of TCS and E-Invoicing for new Tax regime.
- Analyses the PI/PO interface to retrigger the file.
- Created requirements specifications document for standardization outlining the functional and technical Changes required.
- Assign account determination for new G/L.
- Created Documents for Training and testing purposes. Training Documentation includes Business Activity Scripts and Activity Profiles which Define and Describe in Detail Functionality from Creating a Quotation to Billing.
- Manage to work among the cross functional team
- Configured new changes in pricing procedures, condition types, condition tables and pricing fields.
- Configure and assign the determination of partner in delivery document.
- Prepared Functional Specification Documents for the Customized Reports.
- Conducted End Users Training in Sales and Distribution Module
- Responsible for coordinating and communicating with the Business for converting their business
- requirements into solution in SAP S/4 HAN SD Module.
- Providing qualitative support services on day-to-day operations.
- Managing Major and Minor changes and enhancements efficiently as per the business requirement.
Project 3 - Manufacturing Industry (15 months)
- Creation of Key Data Structure and flow chart of Organization Structure.
- Gather information and data from the business and applies analytical and modelling techniques to support business requirements identification and analysis.
- Define Organization structure – Sales Organization, Division, Distribution Channel, Sales Office, Sales Group.
- Define Shipping Point
- Assignment of Company Code, Sales Organization, Division, Distribution Channel, Sales Office, Sales Group, Shipping point.
- Create master data for Pricing and assign in Pricing Procedure.
- Creation of Delivery document.
- Maintain Business Process Master List
Project 4 - Manufacturing Industry (28 months)
- Responsibility to implement GST for SD module.
- Create Business Blueprint for the GST.
- Pricing and condition customizing with use of condition technique. Setting up Sales Area and assignments of organizational unit.
- Configure ODN generation as per client requirement.
- Create and Assign Tax classification to condition type.
- Create Account key for new condition type and assign in pricing procedure.
- Involve in Support Project
- Developing requirement specifications, business cases, functional specifications, process models.
- New Customer Pricing Procedure assignment with new Sales Area.
- Configuration of Account Group.
- Providing Online Support to the End Users on different locations.
- Resolve routine tickets.
- Develop documentation (e.g. user instructions based on outcomes from user acceptance testing (UAT)) that correctly reflects current functionality, operating procedures and processes.
Project 5 - Any Other (11 months)
- Involved in Support Project
- Creation of various organizational units in the enterprise structure and assignment of the components with other enterprise unit
- Interacting with end-user and taking their inputs for any new requirement
- Modification in existing Reports.
- Provide Training to End Users