- 25+ Years’ Experience in Enterprise IT and Business Professional covering Consulting, Application Development and Application Maintenance in Practice and Delivery in PLM, SaaS and Low Code
- Strong background in ITIL service framework, Agile Scrum and Project Management
- Excellent customer facing interpersonal skills presenting transformational solutions, Solution definitions and Proposals
- Skills in Java, C++, JS, React and Low Code Mendix. Working on cutting edge technologies using LCNC platform Mendix Since 2018 when, Siemens-Mendix Merger. Building large scale teams, portfolio by executing Mendix projects for Siemens DISW customer services team.
- Skills in integrating enterprise systems such as SAP, Siemens PLM and IoT Platforms using REST and SoAP
- Well versed with Software Estimates, Bid Preparation, and UI/UX, Agile Scrum ceremonies
Skills in Java, C++, JS, React and Low Code Mendix
Principal Solution Architect - Siemens Digital Industries Software - Pune - Any Other (60 months)
- Developed ITIL compliant services for Mendix delivery centre, Conduct UX Workshops, Develop user stories, Sprint Planning, Estimations and Prioritizations, Data Modelling, UI development, Integrations components, App components for authentication and other app eco system modules for data import and export and other such common IT requirements.
- Conducted UI/UX workshops, data model, integrations, web and mobile interface, SaaS product development
- Participated in Building Mendix Competencies by recruitment and training.
- Digital Product Development App – Web App integrated to PLM system to display Bill of materials and 3D model of the product.
- Costing BOM – Web app to develop a costing app, with interface to PLM system o Shift Management App – Web app to manage shifts for a SaaS support operation o Personalization App – Web app to manage personalization information per customer for
- Siemens Product and enable operations o SAP QA Front End – Native Mobile App to interface with SAP QM system and execute some of the process on Mobile
- Cypber security App – Web App to perform Audits of IT systems based on rules and solutions.
- Siemens Energy Price configurator – A web app to automate the bid prices which includes, creating the product configuration, sharing it with team, getting approvals and generating PDFs.
- SaaS Personalization app to enable capture of configuration and provisioning of environment of Siemens Enterprise solution
- CocaCola Hellenic Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence – A web app that automates the manufacturing process by integrating Siemens MFG solutions and SAP.
- Siemens AG to Siemens Energy and LDA Mendix App Migrations – Work with Mendix Platform team to migrate app environments.
- Bombardier Mendix App Support and Enhancements.
- Siemens managed services cloud team, where I architect, and design High Available AWS based solution for Siemens PLM suite of products. Technology used AWS cloud services and Siemens PLM Teamcenter components.
- Cloud App Center – A dedicated delivery center for delivering Mendix (PAAS) based cloud solutions for Siemens DISW division. Responsibilities include developing ITIL services for CAC center around app development, app standardization and app support
- Architect and Design On-Premises Siemens DISW products.
- Lead the Active Workspace Practice (A new front-end architecture for Teamcenter based products based on React) where my responsibilities include conducting customer facing workshops, preparing proposals, building competency, supporting delivery, participating in project reviews and building practice assets.
- As AWS based solution architect for Siemens PLM suite of products, I develop client requested quotes based on tentative architecture which involves AWS services as compute, storage, backup and restore, Load balancer solution components.
Siemens DISW and Mendix products are complex enterprise solutions for primarily engineering and R&D division. These solutions work with other enterprise solutions such as CRM, SCM and ERP to enable the supply chain to develop and launch new products.
Current role as Principal solution architect includes working for
Mendix Low Code Platform – Since Siemens-Mendix acquisition, have built a workforce of about 20 architects and developers by training on Mendix Technology and LCNC platform features in general
O Executed several projects internal and for customers based on Mendix and related Siemens Products.
Mendix Projects Executed in Siemens
Previous roles and Projects in Siemens
Senior Consultant – Kalypso LP USA - Any Other (24 months)
Kalypso LP is a niche consulting firm based in USA. As a Senior business analyst, worked with various clients to perform assessments, audits, and define business requirements to understand their current state and propose a future state using IT solution. Work involved stakeholder management, organizing workshop, eliciting, documenting, and validating business requirements, strategizing and proposing future roadmap, identify risks and mitigation plans.
Worked on setting up environments on Cloud based on AWS and Oracle product life cycle platform to for internal training and boot camp programs.
Client served include –
Nexteer Automotive, USA, LSI USA, Niagara Bottling.
Lead Consultant/Integration Architect - Wipro PES Consulting Stream USA and India-Pune - Any Other (48 months)
Lead team initially in USA and then in India. Team was in China, India and USA.
Integration Architect - worked on architecting, design and leading a team to build a custom cloud- based integration platform to transfer data from on premise system to cloud using CXF Web services framework.
Business Analyst - worked with a UK FMCG giant and an engineering company in Denmark to define the business requirements and strategize the consolidation of product data for regulator purpose.
Various solutions were considered, and a strategy was developed to transfer product data from disparate system to a single solution.
Client served include –
Seagate USA, Nokia ODC, Kellogg’s UK and Alfa Laval Denmark/Sweden.
Consultant – Tata Consultancy Services India and USA - Any Other (162 months)
Progressed from a Software Developer to a Solution Architect in Tata Consultancy Services.
Initially in Hyderabad and then in USA worked as software engineer for the Siemens Offshore Development Centre and worked for their core product team to build, maintain, code merge and participate and global product release on various front end and back-end technologies.
Worked on backend system. Wrote code in C++, Java on Unix platforms such Solaris, HP UX and IBM AIX. Use code management tools such as CVS and perforce. Worked with Global Teams to develop, maintain and incorporate features included in the global product release.
Later joined TCS Engineering and Industrial Services Team serving TCS customers as Solution Architect, Project Manager and Service manager. As part of EIS served multiple customers in proposing EIS service offerings, preparing proposals, responding to proposals, replacing a service vendor, and taking over a large and complex IT setup.
Client served include –
Cisco Inc USA, Applied Materials USA, General Motors USA, SAAB Sweden, Bajaj India, Crompton Greaves India.
Software Developer – OMC Computers Ltd. Hyderabad - Any Other (60 months)
OMC was pioneer software product developing company in India. It was system integrator and once of the first companies developing software products sold all over the world. Trisha technologies was a startup started by OMC ex Vice President. It focused on sales and service of software products and simulation software for ex OMC clients
Worked on in house software product development used for creating digital drawings. Worked in interacting with customers of the software in identifying bugs and giving feedback to development team to raise bugs and apply patches. Technologies use was primarily C++.